- Fourwinds Construction started as a concrete and drain company for residential housing.
- Fourwinds specialized in interior underground drain installation, and concrete work.
- Fourwinds purchased its first piece of heavy equipment, a Hitachi EX200 excavator.
- Fourwinds began to take on small private exterior sewer and watermain projects while continuing with interior underground drains.
- Fourwinds continued to grow and began to work on larger exterior sewer and watermain projects
- More heavy equipment was purchased.
- Fourwinds is now a more established sewer and watermain company, and has started to complete public projects outside of property lines.
- Fourwinds has expanded into completing connections for different municipalities.
- Fourwinds has become an experienced sewer and watermain contractor with a large amount of heavy equipment to compete for a wide variety of project types.
- This is the year Fourwinds completed its first road work improvement project: Dufferin Street, between Major Mackenzie Drive W and Rutherford Road in Vaughan, Ontario
- Fourwinds is now a well established company that specializes in: storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and watermain installation, as well as municipal connections and municipal road work improvement projects.
- Fourwinds has a fleet of over 30 pieces of heavy equipment.